A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Huang is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Huang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie H Huang MD is a female Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Katie H. Huang practice?
- Dr. Katie Huang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katie Huang practices Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Aiea, HI.
See Honolulu Surgeons.