Dr. Katie Krumwiede Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Katie Krumwiede?

Don't bother if you are over 40!

Posted on January 12th, 2017

I'm not the same woman as above. I'm 48 and have been in a monogamous relationship for 10 years. Got a wart or lesion on my labia. Was treated for HPV even though she didn't bother to test and I was talked out of my annual pap smear by her colleague 3 months earlier. The prescription cost $300 out of pocket and was like putting acid on your genitals. It caused scarring. I do not have HPV. Incompetent.

Go see someone else if your over 50

Posted on March 23rd, 2015

I went to her for abnormal bleeding after being in the emergency room. I was anemic and I wanted to get a hysterectomy she wanted me to get IUD I'm 52 years old I told her no. Then she calls and wanted s me to try an injection. Going to a new doctor.

Posted on May 26th, 2016