Dr. Katie Krumwiede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katie Krumwiede?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Katie Krumwiede?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

January 12th, 2017

Don't bother if you are over 40!

I'm not the same woman as above. I'm 48 and have been in a monogamous relationship for 10 years. Got a wart or lesion on my labia. Was treated for HPV even though she didn't bother to test and I was talked out of my annual pap smear by her colleague 3 months earlier. The prescription cost $300 out of pocket and was like putting acid on your genitals. It caused scarring. I do not have HPV. Incompetent.

March 23rd, 2015

Go see someone else if your over 50

I went to her for abnormal bleeding after being in the emergency room. I was anemic and I wanted to get a hysterectomy she wanted me to get IUD I'm 52 years old I told her no. Then she calls and wanted s me to try an injection. Going to a new doctor.

May 26th, 2016