A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Kunamneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Kunamneni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Neck Pain
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunamneni graduated from New York University.
Dr. Kunamneni has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Princeton House Behavorial Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Elizabeth Kunamneni MD is a female Preventative Medicine Specialist and practices in Preventive Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie E. Kunamneni practice?
- Dr. Katie Kunamneni has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Kunamneni practices Preventive Medicine near Hightstown, NJ.
See Hightstown Preventive Medicine Specialists.