Dr. Katie Tihanyi Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Katie Tihanyi?

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Tihanyi is an excellent doctor. She has been my doctor for over 10 years. I would recommend Primary Care west to anyone. The staff are all top notch.

Elaine Harlan, F.N.P. who works under Dr. Katie E. Tihanyi

Posted on February 13th, 2012

I saw Elaine Harlan, F.N.P. who practices in the same office as Dr. Katie E. Tihanyi. This is a review for Elaine Harlan, F.N.P. The office was extremely dirty with patient files on the floor and scattered throughout the office (not secure). There was no heat in the office. Space heaters were in the exam rooms but not turned on. Office staff complained of being cold as well. Elaine Harlan, F.N.P. spent 10-20 minutes with me but did not listen to or believe my medical concerns. She ordered labs but did not follow up on the results. She also used medical techniques that were outdated such as checking reflexes with a hammer. Office staff attempted several times to draw my blood for the labs but were unsuccessful. They blamed me for not being able to get the blood out of my veins, stating I was dehydrated. They referred me to an outside lab who was able to successfully draw blood in one attempt. Go to this medical office at your own risk.

Trustworthy & Friendly

Posted on December 21st, 2011

I have been going to Doctor Tihanyi for 20 + years and my husband goes to her also. She also delivered my grandson, and my daughters have gone to her too. I have trust issue and before going to any doctor I check them out the best way that I can, which is on line and talking with others who know her or who have been treated by her. As you can see I have been with her for a long time, which speaks for its self. The fact is she and the staff are Excellent! I feel blessed to have found her and to trust her with my health and my love ones health. The staff and Dr.Tihanyi work with us and our schedule which is not an easy one to deal with. We greatly appreciate them all and highly recommend Dr. Tihanyi and her staff.

Posted on July 11th, 2016