A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vick
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Vick Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Vick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie M Vick MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie M. Vick practice?
- Dr. Katie Vick has 1 office location.
Dr. Katie Vick practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
See Red Oak Family Physicians.