A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Vick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Vick graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vick has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie M Vick MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katie M. Vick practice?
- Dr. Katie Vick has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katie Vick practices Family Medicine near Red Oak, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, TX and Waxahachie, TX.
See Red Oak Family Physicians.