A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katie Zhang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katie Zhang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Child Delivery or Birth (Obstetric Delivery)
- Female Infertility
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Intrauterine Device (IUD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Miscarriage (Threatened)
- Ovarian Cyst (Parovarian Cyst)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Preconception Care
- Pregnancy Complications
- Prenatal Care
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zhang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Zhang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katie Yaohua Zhang MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katie Y. Zhang practice?
- Dr. Katie Zhang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katie Zhang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rockville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Germantown, MD.
See Rockville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.