Dr. Katina Hatten Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Katina Hatten?

ADHD, children, and parents

Posted on March 9th, 2013

Katina understood exactly where we the parents were coming from when we met her with our 9 yr old son and his aggression and anger problems. We were at our wits end and finally decided to pursue his symptoms medically. We didn't want to change his personality, when he was having a good day he lit up the room, very enthusiastic and inquisitive. We didn't want that to change. My son liked her the very minute he met her and that is very important. She explained the procedures to both of us and the medication to both of us, making sure my son understood just as much as me. She talked to him and when he was distracted by the toys in her office, she talked to me but was very patient and persistent with my son. He understood the ground rules for her office visits, like talking to her and than he could play while she talked with me. She didn't dismiss our concerns about a narcotic and made us very aware of other options and all options and ultimately our decision was THE decision. We will miss her now that we no longer are with Kaiser.

Posted on October 23rd, 2015