A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katja Ruh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katja Ruh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruh
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruh Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruh graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ruh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katja Ruh MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katja Ruh practice?
- Dr. Katja Ruh has 1 office location.
Dr. Katja Ruh practices Pulmonary Disease near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Pulmonologists.