A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrena Lacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrena Lacey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lacey
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrena Lacey, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lacey graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lacey has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrena Lee Lacey MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katrena L. Lacey practice?
- Dr. Katrena Lacey has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrena Lacey practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Internists and Omaha Pediatricians.