Dr. Katrena Lacey MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Gretna, NE

December 31st, 2015
The Good: she spent quite a bit of time with my daughter (the patient). She was clear and understandable to her when explaining my daughter's diagnosis. She treated her with respect and compassion. She included me in the session and made me feel welcome. She seems like a great doctor--knowledgable and caring. The Not-So-Good: My daughter's diagnosis included some mental health stuff, and Dr. Lacey asked if my daughter prayed as a way to address her mental health stuff. While I am aware of actual scientific evidence indicating the stress-relief benefits of prayer, her question seemed a little unprofessional, but I let it go, because, science. Then Dr. Lacey referred us to a counselor, and the actual act of referral seemed appropriate. But when I googled the counselor, it was a Christian counselor. Again, this seemed a little unprofessional, because Dr. Lacey has no idea what our religious beliefs are. I'll let it go for now, but if this continues, I'll let my daughter decide if she wants to continue seeing her. I worry that Dr. Lacey may not provide services that may go against her beliefs but that would be necessary to treating her patients; i.e., prescribing birth control for an unmarried patient, etc. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

August 18th, 2015
Dr. Lacey is the finest doctor. I have visited many doctors, most of them excellent. But she is hand down wonderful! Highly recommend her.

December 16th, 2014
Dr. Lacey was fine, but she kind of pressured me with her Christian beliefs.