A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrenka Rember:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrenka Rember is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rember
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rember Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrenka Rember, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rember graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rember has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrenka R Rember MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrenka R. Rember practice?
- Dr. Katrenka Rember has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrenka Rember practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.