A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrenka Rember:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrenka Rember is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrenka Rember, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rember graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rember has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrenka Rae Rember MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrenka R. Rember practice?
- Dr. Katrenka Rember has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrenka Rember practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.