Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not concerned for patients health  |  show details
by Jamie Clifford on Apr 27th, 2014

I have seen Dr Rember a few times and every time I have seen her she's rude and doesn't listen to your concerns! I recently had a scare when my twin sister had a heart attack at 36, ( she's doing good now) however I was told by her doctor that I needed to get checked out! I went and saw Dr Rember, not only did she not listen to me about my exercise routine and eating habbits she proceeded to tell me I was obess! I had labs done and my Lipids did come back bad, I don't have insurance at this time and told her that! The only way she will talk to me or give me a perscription is if I go back into the office and pay another office visit! Seems to me that the next visit should be the end result of labs taken and should be covered by my last visit! I was told by her assistant that when I can afford to come back in they would talk to me then about my labs! I was also told that the office manager would call me to see if there was a way to help. Haven't received that call!

|  My Doctor of Choice  |  show details
by Stephen A. Brandt on Apr 9th, 2010

Given my many issues consisting of Diabeties, Heart desease, High Blood Pressure, Skin Cancer, Several Joint Replacements (Hip, Both Shoulders) I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Rember.She has gotten my blood surgars undercontrol and suggested great specialist to handle my joints, Heart and Skin issues.She was extremely patient with my wife up and untill she passed away.As I said, I can only prase Dr Rember for Her Caring attention that both my wife and I have recieved.

|  changing doctors  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2009

Office staff bills wrong having to correct and recorrect them each time I go in, doctor doesn't listen to me, gets grumpy because I came in for one thing and she wanted to do something else, barks orders at you, will not help you on one thing unless you do what she wants on a completely different matter, it seems to me her mood insinuates her diagnosis. I am changing doctors because I do not trust her judgement any longer.