Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
The WORST doctor I have ever seen show details The WORST doctor I have ever seen
Jan 29th, 2015

Quite literally the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is VERY rude and condescending. I am a VERY easy going person and do not take things personally, but a doctor should not behave the way she does. I asked her a simple, important question just to verify that I had heard her correctly and instead of simply saying, "yes, that is correct" she gave me a long speech about how science shows that we only hear about 50% of what we are told and that I needed to pay better attention while she is talking to me. Another time I went to see her about the possibility of arthritis in my thumb (which I could hardly move). She stood across the room, never even approaching the exam table I was sitting on and said, "Are you asking me to see a rheumatologist?" I told her I was asking her to take a look at my thumb. She started at me for a LONG time and said, "I have no idea what you expect me to do, did you want to see a rheumatologist or not?" When I said that I did not think that was necessary, she said that all they would do is give me pain pills any way, so why bother. A third time (I am a glutton, I know) I had a physical (she only does them every 2 years because she thinks they are not necessary) she refused to refill my steroid inhaler saying that it was, "only for people with REAL asthma". Needless to say, I have REAL asthma and after suffering for a few months, I found a new doctor. She seem to like the power she has in controlling her patients lives and NOT the power that she has to heal. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

Not concerned for patients health show details Not concerned for patients health
by Jamie Clifford on Apr 27th, 2014

I have seen Dr Rember a few times and every time I have seen her she's rude and doesn't listen to your concerns! I recently had a scare when my twin sister had a heart attack at 36, ( she's doing good now) however I was told by her doctor that I needed to get checked out! I went and saw Dr Rember, not only did she not listen to me about my exercise routine and eating habbits she proceeded to tell me I was obess! I had labs done and my Lipids did come back bad, I don't have insurance at this time and told her that! The only way she will talk to me or give me a perscription is if I go back into the office and pay another office visit! Seems to me that the next visit should be the end result of labs taken and should be covered by my last visit! I was told by her assistant that when I can afford to come back in they would talk to me then about my labs! I was also told that the office manager would call me to see if there was a way to help. Haven't received that call!

My Doctor of Choice show details My Doctor of Choice
by Stephen A. Brandt on Apr 9th, 2010

Given my many issues consisting of Diabeties, Heart desease, High Blood Pressure, Skin Cancer, Several Joint Replacements (Hip, Both Shoulders) I have nothing but good to say about Dr. Rember.She has gotten my blood surgars undercontrol and suggested great specialist to handle my joints, Heart and Skin issues.She was extremely patient with my wife up and untill she passed away.As I said, I can only prase Dr Rember for Her Caring attention that both my wife and I have recieved.

changing doctors show details changing doctors
Jul 9th, 2009

Office staff bills wrong having to correct and recorrect them each time I go in, doctor doesn't listen to me, gets grumpy because I came in for one thing and she wanted to do something else, barks orders at you, will not help you on one thing unless you do what she wants on a completely different matter, it seems to me her mood insinuates her diagnosis. I am changing doctors because I do not trust her judgement any longer.