A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katri Typpo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Typpo
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Typpo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katri Typpo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Typpo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Typpo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tucson Medical Center
- University Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital Turner Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katri Vanamo Typpo MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katri V. Typpo practice?
- Dr. Katri Typpo has 1 office location.
Dr. Katri Typpo practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pediatricians and Tucson Critical Care Practitioners.