A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katri Typpo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katri Typpo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Typpo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Typpo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Typpo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan