A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrice Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrice Herndon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrice Herndon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herndon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herndon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans