A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrice Herndon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrice Herndon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrice Herndon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Herndon graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Herndon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrice Lashun Herndon MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katrice L. Herndon practice?
- Dr. Katrice Herndon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Katrice Herndon practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists and Detroit Pediatricians.