A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lalezarzadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Children's Hospital of Los Angeles
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh DO is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh practice?
- Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrin Lalezarzadeh practices Pediatrics near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Encino Pediatricians.