A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Babcock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Babcock, Physiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babcock
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Babcock Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Babcock, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Babcock graduated from Ohio University , Athens. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Babcock has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Oaks Hospital and Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina S Babcock DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina S. Babcock practice?
- Dr. Katrina Babcock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Babcock practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Thousand Oaks, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Physiatrists.