A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Barnes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina R Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Katrina Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Barnes practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV.
See Marietta Family Physicians.