A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Barnes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Barnes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnes
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Barnes Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Barnes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnes graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Barnes has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marietta Memorial Hospital
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina R Barnes MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina R. Barnes practice?
- Dr. Katrina Barnes has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Barnes practices Family Medicine near Marietta, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Parkersburg, WV.
See Marietta Primary Care Doctors.