Dr. Katrina Bradford MD Patient Reviews

no change

December 30th, 2016
Best Dr I have had.
I have been a patient of Dr. Bradford's many years. She has treated me with the greatest amount of respect and kindness for each and every visit. She is very compassionate, smart and knowledgeable.

October 10th, 2013
This doctor was totally disrespectful to my daughter. When gardycil first came out, she recommended it. Upon telling her we did not want our daughter to take the vaccine, she then asked her again the following year in private without my knowledge. She was totally insensitive to my daughter when giving her her first female exam, making a crude comment on the size of her v. She disrespected my daughter the second time by suggesting my daughter engage in sexual acts with her fiancee to make her experience as a virgin more pleasant. She also made a crude and disrespectful comment "Oh, you're the virgin" When I first chose Dr. Bradford as my physician, I asked her asst. if Dr. B. was a Christian, as that was imp. to me and my family. Her behavior toward our daughter proved otherwise. If you want your daughters to be disrespected and virginity mocked, then Dr. Bradford is the one for you.

February 6th, 2013
Uncorteous staff made a bad impression
The person who first took my call patiently explained to me that that particular doctor is not available until March. She mentioned that I can make appointments to see other available doctors this week. I called the second time planning to make an appointment with the doctor who is available this week. The person who took my call this time (different from the first one) is very unhelpful and unfriendly at all. When I tried to figure out the date that I am available, she sighed loudly "O My God!" and in a very harsh and rude tone asked me "What date are you actually going to come?" I was taken aback by such a rude treatment. I am sorry that you are having a bad day but treating a potential patient in such a rude manner reflects poor patient care at your health center. Off I go to another health center.

October 1st, 2012
I may not be her favorite patient...
I may not be her favorite patient...but she makes me feel like I am.

July 17th, 2012
She is probably a good doctor, yet her manner seems somewhat critical and condescending, which bothers me. She does not seem invested in my care.

October 7th, 2011
She is one of the best doctors I have seen in the past 20 years.+

September 28th, 2011
Disrespect for Family Values
If you would like to have your family values and daughters mocked and disrespected, then Dr. Katrina Bradford is the doctor for you. When the vaccine Gardisil first came out, she recommended our daughter take it. when we told her we were not in favor of this, she then a year later, asked our daughter privately about this when a parent was not present. then when our daughter had her first female exam, and was engaged, Dr. Bradford was insensitive and even said, "This is the smallest V. I have ever seen". My daugther was so upset, she cried on the way home. Then, later at another exam, she mocked my daughter's conviction about being a virgin, and said, "oh, that's right, you're the virgin.", and also told my daughter of things she could sexually do with her fiancee. Much later, my daughter told us of all of Dr. Bradford's comments, and needless to say, we are furious. She does not deserve to be in practice.

January 14th, 2010
Dr. Bradford is the best. She is so compassionate and goes above & beyond to help her patients. She's been through many ups and downs of my life with me, remaining kind, concerned & compassionate all the way through. I am so blessed to have been referred to her.