A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Briggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Briggs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Briggs, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Briggs graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Briggs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- King's Daughters' Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hosp, Pikeville, Ky
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Brown Briggs MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina B. Briggs practice?
- Dr. Katrina Briggs has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Briggs practices Anesthesiology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Anesthesiologists.