A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Conrad is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Conrad, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Conrad has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Carteret County Gen Hospital
- Carteret General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Lynn Conrad MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina L. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Katrina Conrad has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Conrad practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Morehead City, NC.
See Morehead City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.