Dr. Katrina Davis MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

July 11th, 2013
I made made two appointments to see Dr. Davis. I was early to complete new patient paperwork. Every time I got to her office there was a problem. She was not in and I was not notified in a timely manner. Had to wait until the receptionist got done with her gossip to tell me the doctor was not in the office.Two wasted trips. Only got weak apologies. Very disappointed with her services.

March 8th, 2012
Good doctor, BUT.....
I think Dr. Davis is a good doctor, but her bedside manner is horrible. I understand that she's a very busy person; however, a little bit of caring goes a long way. While in her office, I felt like she didn't have time to answer any of my questions. While attempting to ask questions, she never stopped walking towards the door. Unfortunately, I had to learn a lot about my condition, side effects of medicine, etc. from the INTERNET, NOT DR. DAVIS. If I had to go through the process of selecting a doctor again, I wouldn't select her.

September 25th, 2010
Dr. Davis is a very caring and professional Dr. I would recommend to anyone. Dr. Davis knows limitations. When to call in someone else. Spent all kinds of time talking before and after. Very good diagnostic skills. Bed side manner outstanding.