A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Dipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Dipple is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dipple
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Dipple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Dipple, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipple graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dipple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Mae Dipple MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katrina M. Dipple practice?
- Dr. Katrina Dipple has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Dipple practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.