A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Dipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Dipple, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipple graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dipple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Mae Dipple MD and PHD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Katrina M. Dipple practice?
- Dr. Katrina Dipple has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Dipple practices Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Geneticists.