Learn more about Dr. Katrina Dipple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Dipple, MD, PHD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Clinical Genetics (M.D.).
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Genetic Disorders (Inborn Genetic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipple graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Dipple has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dipple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 12 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katrina M. Dipple practice?
Dr. Katrina Dipple practices Pediatrics, Clinical Biochemical Genetics, Clinical Genetics, M.D., and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians, Los Angeles Geneticists, and Los Angeles Plastic Surgeons.