A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Erika P Donahue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina E. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Katrina Donahue has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Donahue practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Primary Care Doctors.