A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Donahue is Excellent. Dr. Donahue has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donahue accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katrina E. Donahue practice?
Dr. Katrina Donahue practices Family Medicine and Public Health & General Preventive Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians and Chapel Hill Preventive Medicine Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Donahue, Dr. Kathie Donahue, Dr. Katheryn Donahue, Dr. Katy Donahue, Dr. Karyn Donahue, Dr. Kara Donahue, Dr. Karin Donahue, Dr. Cathryn Donahue