Learn more about Dr. Katrina Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Erika P Donahue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina E. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Katrina Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Donahue practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.