A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Donahue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Donahue is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahue
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Donahue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Donahue, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahue graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Donahue has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Erika P Donahue MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina E. Donahue practice?
- Dr. Katrina Donahue has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Donahue practices Family Medicine near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Family Physicians.