A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ma Katrina Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ma Katrina Dy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ma Katrina Dy, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Auburn Hospital
- Harvard Vanguard- Kenmore Square
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ma Katrina Munoz Dy MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Ma Katrina M. Dy practice?
- Dr. Ma Katrina Dy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ma Katrina Dy practices Dermatology near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Concord, NH.
See Cambridge Dermatologists.