A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Erickson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Erickson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina J Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina J. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Katrina Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Erickson practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Family Physicians.