A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Erickson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Erickson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina J Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina J. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Katrina Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Erickson practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Enumclaw, WA.
See Edmonds Primary Care Doctors.