Learn more about Dr. Katrina Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Erickson is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Injuries
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Erickson has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina J Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina J. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Katrina Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Erickson practices Family Medicine near Edmonds, WA.
See Edmonds Family Physicians.