A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Garvey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Garvey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvey graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Garvey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina M Garvey MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katrina M. Garvey practice?
- Dr. Katrina Garvey has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Garvey practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.