A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Grant is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Grant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Hervey Grant MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Katrina H. Grant practice?
- Dr. Katrina Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Grant practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.