A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Grant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Grant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 19 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans