A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Grant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Grant is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Grant
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Grant Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Grant, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Grant graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Grant has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Hervey Grant MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Public Health.
- Where does Dr. Katrina H. Grant practice?
- Dr. Katrina Grant has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Grant practices Family Medicine and Public Health near Portland, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Preventive Medicine Specialists.