inactive

Katrina N Haslett MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

January 15th, 2015
Very unprofessional, unorganized, scattered, and after being over an hour late she rushed me out when she didn't do anything at all for the appointment. I am a better gynecologist just having my g.e.d. and ability to search google.

January 26th, 2014
Ghetto Mess
I thought I wanted this Doctor because she is african american I am also african american. But when I had to wait a hour and a half it confirmed for me that I should have found me a white woman doctor. This doctor did absolutely nothing but talk about how tired she was and sit on her stool and look at me I needed to have a annual check up but I also felt a pain in my lower left side she told me That I should have told her girls up front if i had problems so I left with the same issue. Two weeks later I found out by my internist doctor that I had a cyst on my appendix. i wonder if she would have treated me with antibiotics would i still have to get surgery

January 22nd, 2014
bad doctor
If you like to wait for hours after your scheduled appointment then she the doctor for you.She is very voicetrus, bad bed side manners, talks bad about her patients to others when they leave, staff not friendly, argumenative. DO NOT RECOMMEND HER.

June 12th, 2013
Dr. Haslett was always in a hurry and running late. I never felt comfortable asking her my questions or concerns because she was always running out the door before i could ask her anything. Her nurse is great!

February 16th, 2012
Love her!
I love dr Haslett. This is my first baby and I was so at my first appointment. She will answer all your questions and she doesn't make you feel l ...

November 8th, 2011
Great Office!
SURPRISE was great for me! This doctor delivers her own pateint babies and you actually see her for all of your maturnity visits! I was so relieved wh ...

May 10th, 2011
Wonderful doctor
Dr. Katrina is a wonderful caring and understanding doctor, she takes the time to listen to you and answer any of your questions, she doesn't rush you out the door.

October 6th, 2010
Very Helpful
Dr. Haslett has been very helpful & friendly, putting you at ease from the first. She was very thorough with her examination & answered all my ...

May 28th, 2010
The wait was a little bit long ,but the service was excellent.

April 8th, 2010
Dr. Katrina Haslett rating
I had to visit Dr. Haslett twice and both times I had to wait 2 hours past my appointed time. She commutes once a week from Vegas to Pahrump, and she ...

September 24th, 2009
Unprofessional
This doctor was extremely unprofessional to say the least. She has very poor bedside manner. The office is very pretty and staff seemed nice but i would NEVER see her again.