Obstetricians & Gynecologists

10624 S Eastern Ave
Suite A629
Henderson, NV 89052
702-243-0202
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Ghetto Mess  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2014

I thought I wanted this Doctor because she is african american I am also african american. But when I had to wait a hour and a half it confirmed for me that I should have found me a white woman doctor. This doctor did absolutely nothing but talk about how tired she was and sit on her stool and look at me I needed to have a annual check up but I also felt a pain in my lower left side she told me That I should have told her girls up front if i had problems so I left with the same issue. Two weeks later I found out by my internist doctor that I had a cyst on my appendix. i wonder if she would have treated me with antibiotics would i still have to get surgery

|  bad doctor  |  show details
Jan 22nd, 2014

If you like to wait for hours after your scheduled appointment then she the doctor for you.She is very voicetrus, bad bed side manners, talks bad about her patients to others when they leave, staff not friendly, argumenative. DO NOT RECOMMEND HER.

|  show details
Jun 12th, 2013

Dr. Haslett was always in a hurry and running late. I never felt comfortable asking her my questions or concerns because she was always running out the door before i could ask her anything. Her nurse is great!

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
May 10th, 2011

Dr. Katrina is a wonderful caring and understanding doctor, she takes the time to listen to you and answer any of your questions, she doesn't rush you out the door.

|  show details
May 28th, 2010

The wait was a little bit long ,but the service was excellent.

|  Unprofessional  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2009

This doctor was extremely unprofessional to say the least. She has very poor bedside manner. The office is very pretty and staff seemed nice but i would NEVER see her again.