A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lee has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Lafaye Lee MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina L. Lee practice?
- Dr. Katrina Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Saint John, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Munster, IN.
See Saint John Obstetricians & Gynecologists.