Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

3.0

Apr 26th, 2013

Dr. Lee is always in a big hurry. Never has time to answer questions. She really seems like she does not wish to speak with me at all. She becomes impatient if you do not answer her very quickly. No bedside manner at all. Never says how are you, have a nice day or anything. Comes in the room, looks at your chart, does the exam then leaves with no conversation at all. She will always order tests however, last year a total of three ultrasounds and this year already wants me to get an ultrasound and of course another office visit. Seems like she is just trying to bring in more money because she sure does not care to speak with me about anything.

I don't recomment this doctor show details I don't recomment this doctor
Mar 12th, 2011

I don't recommend this doctor. She rushes on your tests. She works with a lousy lab. I had to have 3 times the PAP to get a result. She also order tests you don't need, and before she checks if your insurance will pay for them. I definetely won't recomend her.

by Mary Shavers on Oct 4th, 2009

I have recommended Dr. Lee services to others. She is very thorough, intelligent and spends extensive time with her patients. She cares about her patients and their well being. She goes above and beyond providing patient care.

Aug 6th, 2009

If you are looking for a doctor who truly cares this is the doctor for you!