Dr. Katrina Mcgillivray DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 20th, 2015
she was great now so sad cause i found a doctor i like and she moved so her office hours change and i cant use her anymore plus i did not like the tone of the new office

September 23rd, 2014
Very satisfied
Dr. McGillivray has always taken her time to answer all my questions, explain things in detail, and is very holistic in her diagnosis. She found deficiencies in my mineral and vitamin levels that no other Dr. took the time to test for. Very satisfied.

October 14th, 2013
This D.O. was absolutely horrible, condescending and only interested in herself. The staff was rude and inattentive. Unable to acknowledge a mistake on their part and not patient or customer friendly at all. DO NOT RECOMMEND !!!!

September 25th, 2013
Disconcerted
I went to Dr M and was very impressed with her bedside manner. She very quickly got to talking about the issues, asked answerable questions, and gave some possible diagnoses. She ordered tests and told me that she would get back to me within 1-2 days. I was not upset, but simply called to check when it had been 4 days. I was told that the results were in and the Dr had not reviewed them. I called again after a few more days of not hearing and was rudely told by the nurse that I needed to wait patiently 1-2 weeks before calling in. I was told that the Dr had written a prescription. When I asked questions I was told that I would have to schedule another appointment with the Dr to ask questions. Really disappointed because I had heard such nice things about her.

May 21st, 2013
Very weird experience
I saw Dr Mcgillivray a couple of times several years ago. I had been seeing another physician who left the practice, and I had heard good things about her, so I went to see her about hot flashes. She had me do a saliva test, and told me the results would several days but I should call the office if I hadn't heard anything in one week. The week went by so I called. I wasn't angry or upset, I was just following instructions. The nurse told me Dr Mcgillivray hadn't had a chance to read the lab results yet and would give me a call when she had. I said fine and didn't give it another thought - until my phone rang about 7 pm that night. It was Dr Mcgillivray, and she WAS angry and upset. She told me how she had been working since early that morning and that her kids needed her at home, but she had to stay late to deal with people like me. This went on for at least a couple of minutes. Maybe she had me mixed up with someone else, but I honestly wasn't trying to be demanding - I just called because the week was up and she had told me to call. It was really weird. I switched to a different practice after that.

March 16th, 2012
The entire office was rude and uncaring. I would never recommend this doctor or clinic!!

October 19th, 2011
Dr. M is top notch !!
She really knows her stuff!

August 2nd, 2011
She is much better than the other adult med docs in the area
Dr. M is really just awesome. She is not a drug pusher, she really cares to find out the problem and help find solutions that won't cause more problems. She will spend time getting to really know you. Really wish she saw peds patients also though!