Dr. Katrina Mcpherson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Mcpherson?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Mcpherson?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

February 13th, 2011

For a pediatrician, she's not very good with kids...

My son only saw Dr. McPherson once, and that was enough for us. My son is 4 and is a little wary of doctors, as a lot of kids are. I would expect someone who works with children to be reassuring and friendly with them. Instead, she was very cold and monotone, and didn't seem to relate to my son at all. She wasn't horrible to him, but was very indifferent to him. She didn't interact with him or acknowledge him except to perform his exam. The few concerns that my husband and I expressed were largely dismissed. We also found her to be very condescending toward us. The office staff were friendly and professional (although, one nurse did get a bit exasperated with my son when he didn't understand her directions for an eye exam), but I would not reccommend Dr. McPherson.

Asthma