More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katrina Poblete
Dr. Katrina Poblete, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Poblete is affiliated with The Reading Hospital and Medical Center, St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne and Holy Redeemer Health System. Dr. Poblete has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katrina Poblete has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Katrina Poblete is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Eric Schaff
Philadelphia, PA 0.30 mi38
Dr. Marcus Saunders
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Philadelphia, PA 0.37 mi6
Dr. Roy Hoffman
Pediatrics, General Practice
Philadelphia, PA 0.47 mi14