Dr. Katrina Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrina Powers?

May 19th, 2017

great doctor

October 21st, 2016

Goes out of her way to help

Dr Powers went above and beyond to help a relative of mine in a very difficult medical- social situation. I know how Drs usually respond in such situations as I am a Family Phys So know too how much extra effort Dr Powers made that usually is either not done or referred elsewhere(Drs don't get paid for work between office visits). Dr Powers extra care Makes me proud of my profession .

June 27th, 2016

Not impressed

The nurse practitioner is he only person I have seen. She is fine. I just question not ever meeting the doctor. Also if you have gets done, you have to chase down the results. No one will call you. Overall, I am not impressed. I get that you can't be everything to everyone. I just think as a patient, I should at least get to meet the dr. Also I can use my insurance for the appointment but not the lbs. so that is either inconvenient or expensive.

October 2nd, 2015

Don't see her for any Pain Treatment

If you are in pain and need something stronger than over the Counter medication. DO NOT GO SEE THIS DOCTOR

October 1st, 2015

I am a longtime patient of Dr powers and i am very satisfied.

July 31st, 2015

Go if you want to pay a doctor for nothing.

I had tests run to see why I don't feel well. I was told my tests came back ok so come back in six months. WTH? So they think that solved my problem that has been going on for years causing me headaches that make me vomit. I kept getting told for years that it was hormones and would go away someday. So I finally decided Id find a new family doctor and now I have to pay $62 to have my records sent. Records that they never looked at anyway..I know this because I had to fill her in that I had surgery and the records were sent to her months ago.

June 29th, 2015

i have been seeing Dr. Powers for 20 years. Love her...she's the best. Knowledgeable, approachable, and willing to spend time with you.

April 5th, 2015

I'm pretty sure she isn't really a doctor.....

April 24th, 2014

My Opinion

Dr. Powers may run late getting into see me, but, she gives me all the time I need when she is with me. She has great bedside manner. She works hard trying to get the medicine that will works best for me. She listens to all my concerns and addresses them. She responds in a timely manner on her patience portals website. Her lab tech is very great at her job and very friendly. The receptionist is friendly and accurate.

August 1st, 2012

not recommended

May 16th, 2012

Dr. Powers is a great Doctor but NEEDS NEW STAFF

April 23rd, 2012

She has been my doctor for several years now. I find that she listens carefully and is proactive to prevent further health problems. In the beginning, I also had problems with one staff member repeatedly ignoring me when I arrived for an appointment and refusing to answer any questions, but I believe that staff member has moved. The rest of the staff has been courteous and very supportive. I would certainly recommend this doctor.