A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Seitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Seitz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Seitz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Ann Seitz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina A. Seitz practice?
- Dr. Katrina Seitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Seitz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.