A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Stidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Stidham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Stidham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stidham graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stidham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Ruth Stidham MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina R. Stidham practice?
- Dr. Katrina Stidham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Stidham practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.