A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Stidham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Stidham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stidham
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stidham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Stidham, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Cochlear Implantation
- Hearing Aids
- Hearing Disorders
- Meniere's Disease
- Nervous System Cancer (Neurilemmoma)
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stidham graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Stidham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- Alta Bates Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Ruth Stidham MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina R. Stidham practice?
- Dr. Katrina Stidham has 2 office locations.
Dr. Katrina Stidham practices Otolaryngology near Ardsley, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rye Brook, NY.
See Ardsley Otolaryngologists.