A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Streiff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Streiff is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Streiff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Streiff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Streiff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Streiff graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Streiff has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Streiff MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Katrina Streiff practice?
- Dr. Katrina Streiff has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Streiff practices Psychiatry near Swarthmore, PA.
See Swarthmore Psychiatrists.