A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Timson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Timson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Timson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timson graduated from Marshall University , Huntington.
Dr. Timson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Licking Memorial Hospital
- Licking Memorial Hospital, Newark, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Marie Timson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katrina M. Timson practice?
- Dr. Katrina Timson has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Timson practices Family Medicine near Newark, OH.
See Newark Family Physicians.