A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Ubell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Ubell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Ubell, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubell graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Ubell has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Milwaukee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medica Health Plans - 4 plans
- Anthem - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katrina R. Ubell practice?
Dr. Katrina Ubell practices Pediatrics near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Pediatricians.