Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katrina Wagoner-Hursh
Dr. Katrina Wagoner-Hursh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO, with another office in Denver, CO. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Wagoner-Hursh is affiliated with Rose Medical Center, Longmont United Hospital and Boulder Community Health. She speaks English.
Dr. Katrina Wagoner-Hursh has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Katrina Wagoner-Hursh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.
Dr. Ben Mendoza III
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0 mi4
Dr. Lauren Fraser
Denver, CO 0 mi18
Dr. Mohan Nandalur
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Denver, CO 0 mi18