A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Walsh is Excellent. Dr. Walsh has been reviewed by 22 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Walsh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery).
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walsh graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Walsh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walsh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Walsh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katrina H. Walsh practice?
Dr. Katrina Walsh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Walsh, Dr. Kathie Walsh, Dr. Katheryn Walsh, Dr. Katy Walsh, Dr. Karyn Walsh, Dr. Kara Walsh, Dr. Karin Walsh, Dr. Cathryn Walsh