A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Woodhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Woodhall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Woodhall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhall graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Woodhall has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katrina Woodhall MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Katrina Woodhall practice?
- Dr. Katrina Woodhall has 1 office location.
Dr. Katrina Woodhall practices Dermatology near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Dermatologists.