A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katrina Woodhall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katrina Woodhall is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katrina Woodhall, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Woodhall graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Woodhall has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woodhall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katrina Woodhall practice?
Dr. Katrina Woodhall practices Dermatology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and Encinitas, CA.
See Riverside Dermatologists.