Ophthalmologist, Plastic Surgeon
Pratt Ophthalmology Assoc Group
800 Washington St
Boston, MA 02111
617-636-7770
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Does not prepare--horrible result!  |  show details
by Bucie Bridens on Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Heher is lackadaisical about her surgery. She uses a boiler plate approach to her patients and does not allow for individual physiognomy---off she goes with her knife disregarding the uniqueness of each face. Go to another!

|  Mrs. Stickney  |  show details
by Katharine on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. Heher was very proffesional, confident, and direct. I didn't need her to be anything else. She is an excellent surgeon and couldn't be more impresses. She is superior in her field. I highly recomend Dr. Katrina Heher for eyelid surgery.

|  Frustrated  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2012

I had an eyelid lift done by Dr. Heher and have to say that she did a terrible job. One of my eyes now is wide open in a perpetual surprise look while the other eye still has a dropping eyelid. It was very apparent soon after the surgery that something had gone wrong. The incisions in each eye were done very differently, one very clean and the other ragged and crooked. One eye had tight sutures and healed well the other had sutures missing over half of the lid, showing a wide gap, bleeding profusely and subsequently healing badly. Despite repeated requests of mine to correct this then when it would have been relatively easy Dr. Heher refused. She told me that she was very proud of her work and that I should seek a second opinion and if I wanted it corrected I should have it done by someone else.

|  Go elsewhere for an eyelid lift!  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2012

Dr. Heher is cavalier about her surgeries, does not take photographs to study the natural shape of the patient's eyes prior to putting her knife to work, and does not follow the line of the eye socket which results in distorting the original shape of the eye. She talks loudly and incessantly, discloses her personal life and acts very unprofessionally calling her patients "sweetie" etc. The results were disastrous in my case--these are not my eyes! I wish I had never walked in her door.

by Joanie B. on Oct 22nd, 2012

This is the most unprofessional doctor I have ever encountered. She is casual about her counsel and irresponsible with her surgery. She does not prepare for her eyelid lifts by taking photos and

|  Don't let her inject you  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

She Over injected me and did a terrible job. I was disfigured for months and she could have cared less.

Apr 22nd, 2012

inaccuracy in diagnosing. I have to see other doctor for re surgery.

|  She's the best!  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

I first consulted Dr Heher in 2002 when I moved back to Boston, I went in for Botox and to see about eyelid surgery; in a word she was fantastic, not only personable, but an absolute artist in the way she approaches enhancements, she goes for natural, not overdone, and throughout the years she has talked me out of procedures I've inquired about, giving me her honest and candid advice about getting the best results for the money and letting me know it wasn't time yet to do my eyes, even though I was ready to throw down! I have sent several friends to her and we all agree, she is THE ONE to consult before you do anything. I just adore her and trust her implicitly!!!

|  The best in Boston for eye cosmetic surgery  |  show details
Jan 3rd, 2011

She is all around fantastic. Wonderful results and she is down to earth and caring.

Dec 21st, 2010

She was great ! I had a mole removed near my eye and you cannot even tell it was ever there!

|  carol johnson  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2010

I had eyelid lift to improve my peripheral vision. Her work was excellent and artistic. She was wonderful and her staff friendly and easy to talk to. I don't have a single criticism. Plus I actually do see better. I would not hesitate to recommend her for any corrective or cosmetic surgery.

|  She is easy to work with and did a great job  |  show details
by Bruce W. Lynch on Jul 13th, 2010

Dr Heher was very personable and clear about what she would do.I had droop eye, Bells Palsey. She sewed it so that no one can tell that it used to droop.

|  Exceptional skill and knowledge  |  show details
by Susan E. on Jun 11th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr Heher's since she came to Boston and she is exceptionally skilled, knowledgeable and amazing at making each and every client/patient time and care. She always me makes feel like I'm her best friend in for a visit. I have had cosmetic surgery as well as injectables and medical issues. she is very up to date on the latest information.

|  eye lids surgery  |  show details
by istar on May 11th, 2010

I would like to say how great the whole experience was and what an amazing job dr. Heher did. I am very happy with the results. I thank her (in my mind) every time I look in the mirror.

|  EyeSurgery  |  show details
by CLSpiller on Jan 17th, 2010

This woman is an absolute magnificient eye surgeon! I trusted her explicitely, as she is an opthalmogolist as well as a cosmetic surgeon,

|  Good at what she does but...  |  show details
by Rather not say on Jul 4th, 2009

I had upper blepharoplasty with Dr. Heher at a SurgiCenter in Waltham about a year ago. One of my eyes is different than the other so I went back to her about it. She told me it was just the way my eyes are.I do not feel this is true because I am able to pinch about an inch of skin on that eye.What upsets me about the situation is that during my surgery she socialized with the staff at the SurgiCenter. I was out of it and trying to talk to them, but could not get a word in but I vividly remember what they were chatting about. I feel that it was rude that she chatted through my surgery and only asked me once (after I said something) how I was doing. I cannot help but feel she wasn't giving me her full attention and of course wonder if she did not take enough skin off my upper lid on the one eye.The staff at the SurgiCenter was in a hurry to get me out the door. The nurse who was in recovery discharged me quickly. Apparently the doctor "rents" the staff and operating suite, so these people have no loyalty to her which is odd. While it was not a horrible experience overall, it was unprofessional at times.I'm not sure if I will approach her again about my eye, but I'm really not happy with it and even another plastic surgeon who did some body work (and does eyes) told me it is off. I don't want to argue with Dr. Heher, but on the other hand I want it fixed. Stinks I have to go through recovery again. :(