Dr. Katrinka Heher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katrinka Heher?

March 3rd, 2017

Eyelid surgery

Dr. Heher fixed my drooping eyelids and I am extremely happy with my experience. Dr. Heher is clearly an exceptional surgeon and her warm and confident bedside manner put me completely at ease when I expected to be quite anxious. I knew exactly what to expect during my recovery and felt assured that I could speak to her at any time with even the smallest of concerns. Leah the admin is also kind and highly competent.

January 24th, 2017

Sloppy stitches. Fold under my eye turned into indentation that never healed properly after 2 revisits and new stitches.

This doctor suggested I see a shrink because I was upset about the outcome of her work. I was later told by another Doctor that this was an unethical and considered verging on malpractice.

September 26th, 2016

Dr. Heher is superb!

Dr. Heher painlessly corrected previous, numerous unsuccessful eyebag surgeries by another doctor - on her first try. She has made me look great again. I cannot recommend her enough. She is personable as well, and her staff is thorough and great. I was so fortunate to be referred to Dr. Heher.

May 25th, 2016

Do not use this doctor

I had eyelid surgery a couple of years ago with Dr. Heher. The surgical experience was terrible. She was more interested in her conversation than in my surgery. Her stiches were sloppy and big. She missed a "fold" on one of my eye droops which still shows. I have scars and lumps above my eyelids. Use a plastic surgeon - avoid Dr. Heher.

February 13th, 2015

A professional woman who is also personable. I trust her and her associated DRS.

January 14th, 2015

She's the best

August 15th, 2014

Does not prepare--horrible result!

Dr. Heher is lackadaisical about her surgery. She uses a boiler plate approach to her patients and does not allow for individual physiognomy---off she goes with her knife disregarding the uniqueness of each face. Go to another!

March 7th, 2013

Mrs. Stickney

Dr. Heher was very proffesional, confident, and direct. I didn't need her to be anything else. She is an excellent surgeon and couldn't be more impresses. She is superior in her field. I highly recomend Dr. Katrina Heher for eyelid surgery.

July 17th, 2012

Don't let her inject you

She Over injected me and did a terrible job. I was disfigured for months and she could have cared less.

September 4th, 2011

She's the best!

I first consulted Dr Heher in 2002 when I moved back to Boston, I went in for Botox and to see about eyelid surgery; in a word she was fantastic, not only personable, but an absolute artist in the way she approaches enhancements, she goes for natural, not overdone, and throughout the years she has talked me out of procedures I've inquired about, giving me her honest and candid advice about getting the best results for the money and letting me know it wasn't time yet to do my eyes, even though I was ready to throw down! I have sent several friends to her and we all agree, she is THE ONE to consult before you do anything. I just adore her and trust her implicitly!!!

January 3rd, 2011

The best in Boston for eye cosmetic surgery

She is all around fantastic. Wonderful results and she is down to earth and caring.

December 21st, 2010

She was great ! I had a mole removed near my eye and you cannot even tell it was ever there!