Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katsuhide Maeda
Dr. Katsuhide Maeda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stanford, CA. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery and Pediatrics. Dr. Maeda is affiliated with Lucile Packard Children's Hospital, Stanford Hospital & Clinics and California Pacific Medical Center Opens in new window. He speaks English.
Dr. Katsuhide Maeda has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Katsuhide Maeda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stanford, CA.
Dr. David Miller
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Oliver Aalami
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Stanford, CA 0 mi18
Dr. David Maahs
Pediatric Endocrinology, Pediatrics
Stanford, CA 0 mi20