A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashemi
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Hashemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Community Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kattayoon K Hashemi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kattayoon K. Hashemi practice?
- Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.