A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hashemi
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hashemi Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Hashemi graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hashemi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Community Hospital
- Mhhs Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kattayoon K Hashemi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kattayoon K. Hashemi practice?
- Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kattayoon Hashemi practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.