A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kattlingeri Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rao has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- NY Westchester Square Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kattlingeri Venkata Rao MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kattlingeri V. Rao practice?
- Dr. Kattlingeri Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Kattlingeri Rao practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.