Learn more about Dr. Katy Lonergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Lonergan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lonergan
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lonergan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Lonergan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonergan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lonergan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy Lease Lonergan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katy L. Lonergan practice?
- Dr. Katy Lonergan has 1 office location.
Dr. Katy Lonergan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.