A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katy Lonergan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Lonergan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lonergan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lonergan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Lonergan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lonergan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lonergan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy Lease Lonergan MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katy L. Lonergan practice?
- Dr. Katy Lonergan has 1 office location.
Dr. Katy Lonergan practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.