A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katy Lease:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Lease is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Lease, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cholesterol Management
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lease graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Lease has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy E Lease MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katy E. Lease practice?
- Dr. Katy Lease has 3 office locations.
Dr. Katy Lease practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.