Internist, Rheumatologist

8750 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 350
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
310-701-9790
Locations and availability (2)

by Sayeh on Sep 19th, 2014

I was in pain,very bad pain and I visited more than 10 different doctors with no result or wrong diagnose . When I met doctor setoodeh she changed my life by right diagnose and treatment. I simply owe my life to her as I was giving up with life due to extreme level of PAIN . She is very active in all new medicine and attend all seminars. She is the best.

by Richard K on Jul 29th, 2014

Dr. K Setoodeh has been treating me for a number of years. She is very caring, and wants to make sure that your issues are properly addressed with a positive outcome. She has a terrific personality that makes you feel both at ease and secure in understanding how she approaches your issues and establishes a solution that you can embrace. She quickly identifies where your pain is and describes how you are being effected, and what treatment she is suggesting. I am very comfortable in her presence, and leave my appointment and her office always feeling better. Dr. Setoodeh office is very welcoming, and in case of urgency will always try to fit you in to Dr. Setoodeh's schedule, as well, Dr. Setoodeh is committed to seeing her patients on time with the least amount of time you have to wait. I highly recommend her as a very competent Doctor.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Oliver Y. on Jun 25th, 2014

She has been super. She always cares how I am feeling and has me feeling better than I have felt in a long time. I would highly recommend her.

Jun 25th, 2014

Amazing doctor who really cares. Saw her for a second opinion and I'm so glad I did. My Rheumatoid arthritis is now completely under controll. She also spoke with me about an anti- inflammation diet that really helped. Best doctor I've seen.

|  Top-notch doctor  |  show details
by Kim R. on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Setoodeh is compassionate, professional, and highly experienced in her field. She diagnosed me after a thorough investigation, including not only lab tests, but also by listening to my detailed descriptions of symptoms. After suffering for over 30 years with an undiagnosed autoimmune vasculitis, Dr. Setoodeh honed in and was able to quickly determine my diagnosis, and to start treatment. I will always be grateful to her.

|  Excellent Care!  |  show details
by Anna K. on May 14th, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Setoodeh for a few years now after being referred to her by my primary physician, and she is a fantastic doctor. She's extremely knowledgeable and caring, and her staff is equally excellent. I'm very happy to have her as my doctor and can't recommend her highly enough.

|  AVOID  |  show details
by Sandy K on Jul 2nd, 2013

At first I sort of liked her...then..everything fell apart and down the drain FAST! Very RUDE~ She is pretty..that's about it! avoid Settodeh with a fifty foot pole!

Jun 4th, 2013

I could not believe how condescending and dismissive Dr. Setoodeh was when I first met her. The rudest doctor I've encountered in LA - and that's saying a lot! She rushed through questions with me and clearly had no interest in my problems/pain I was dealing with. She may be skilled and knowledgeable but her bedside manner is deplorable and she has yet to properly diagnose my illness.

Apr 16th, 2013

Dr, Setodeh is very knowledgeable with great bedside manners.

|  terrible follow through  |  show details
by Brooke on Mar 8th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Setoodeh from my doctor who also happens to be a family friend of hers. She seems polite and thorough however, when she ordered several lab tests on me her lab tech was unable to write them all down and therefore, did not take all of the ordered tests. The one test I mainly needed to clear me for a procedure already scheduled was also forgotten. Weeks later she calls me on the phone to give me my results and realizes many tests are missing. Rather then telling me she asks me to come in. With my procedure rapidly approaching, she is not able to get the results back in time. It took 3 attempts to get all of the proper tests completed. She even sent a lab tech to my home the 4rth time to collect my blood because she still could not communicate properly with her staff. She failed to follow through in a timely manner and even my doctor was visibly irritated when I updated him. She even left him waiting when he requested the results personally. He said he will not be referring to her any more.

|  Wonderful Doctor!!  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Setoodeh is an awesome physician. She is extremely smart and was so nice and pleasant. I was previously being seen at another clinic and wanted to change because the doctor there was always rushed and did not answer my questions. My friend referred me to Dr. Setoodeh and I am very happy to be under her care. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a rheumatologist.

|  Wonderful doctor  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

Where do I start! Dr. Setoodeh was so absolutely wonderful to me. I had the best experience. I had heard so many great things about her, and everything I've heard is right. She is very through and extremely intelligent. She answered all of my questions and I am feeling so much better with her treatment. She's the third Rhuematologist I"ve seen and I wish I would have seen her from the start!

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Aug 20th, 2011

I've been ill for years and have seen countless doctors. No one had been able to accurately diagnose me until I went to see Dr. Setoodeh (based on a referral from a friend who is her patient). Dr. Setoodeh literally changed my life. Her bedside manner was fantastic, and she spent time with me and listened to what I had to say. I've been back to see her several times, and I'm happy to say that I am finally getting better. Dr. Setoodeh is the answer to my prayers!

|  unhappy patient  |  show details
Aug 11th, 2011

Dr. Setoodeh is very courteous herself, but ran in and out of my visit to see other patients. When I first went into the exam room; there were needles & blood on the bed from a previos patient. She then asked me to please wait again while they cleaned the room. I waited for like 1 minute, which indicated they probably did a very poor job in cleaning. During my visit I asked questions which she did not have an answer to. She is overall very nice & pleasant, but I need a Dr. with experience! My follow up was more of a disaster when it was for her to review my lab results with her. The didn't have them and were unable to locate them. She had me wait almost 2 hours for nothing as they re-scheduled me. Don't wast your time and $ going to her! Obviously, I never went back.

|  Best Doctor ever!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

I had a such a great experience! Finally I found a doctor who was able to diagnose and treat my symptoms. I feel so relieved. Dr. Setoodeh is the most caring, thorough doctor I have ever been to.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2011

Dr. Setoodeh is the most excellent, most compassionate, and most knowledgeable rheumatologist that I have ever met. I am so happy that I was introduced to her. I recommend her to anyone with bone/joint problems. She is an expert and speaks throughout the country on Arthritis and other topics relating to rheumatology.

|  Never Again  |  show details
Feb 17th, 2011

I'm just shocked, sad, tired and mad.Do not know why this woman wants to be a doctor, just no character within her at all to carry the responsiblity of a private care physician. She would be better working in a clinic where she does not have to answer questions.