Dr. Katy Setoodeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Katy Setoodeh?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Katy Setoodeh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 3rd, 2017

Great Doctor! Great staff!

Dr. Setoodeh and her staff are wonderful. I recommend her to all of my tennis friends!

September 20th, 2014

I was in pain,very bad pain and I visited more than 10 different doctors with no result or wrong diagnose . When I met doctor setoodeh she changed my life by right diagnose and treatment. I simply owe my life to her as I was giving up with life due to extreme level of PAIN . She is very active in all new medicine and attend all seminars. She is the best.

July 29th, 2014

Dr. K Setoodeh has been treating me for a number of years. She is very caring, and wants to make sure that your issues are properly addressed with a positive outcome. She has a terrific personality that makes you feel both at ease and secure in understanding how she approaches your issues and establishes a solution that you can embrace. She quickly identifies where your pain is and describes how you are being effected, and what treatment she is suggesting. I am very comfortable in her presence, and leave my appointment and her office always feeling better. Dr. Setoodeh office is very welcoming, and in case of urgency will always try to fit you in to Dr. Setoodeh's schedule, as well, Dr. Setoodeh is committed to seeing her patients on time with the least amount of time you have to wait. I highly recommend her as a very competent Doctor.

June 25th, 2014

Great Doctor

She has been super. She always cares how I am feeling and has me feeling better than I have felt in a long time. I would highly recommend her.

June 25th, 2014

Amazing doctor who really cares. Saw her for a second opinion and I'm so glad I did. My Rheumatoid arthritis is now completely under controll. She also spoke with me about an anti- inflammation diet that really helped. Best doctor I've seen.

May 21st, 2014

Top-notch doctor

Dr. Setoodeh is compassionate, professional, and highly experienced in her field. She diagnosed me after a thorough investigation, including not only lab tests, but also by listening to my detailed descriptions of symptoms. After suffering for over 30 years with an undiagnosed autoimmune vasculitis, Dr. Setoodeh honed in and was able to quickly determine my diagnosis, and to start treatment. I will always be grateful to her.

May 14th, 2014

Excellent Care!

I've been going to Dr. Setoodeh for a few years now after being referred to her by my primary physician, and she is a fantastic doctor. She's extremely knowledgeable and caring, and her staff is equally excellent. I'm very happy to have her as my doctor and can't recommend her highly enough.

July 2nd, 2013

AVOID

At first I sort of liked her...then..everything fell apart and down the drain FAST! Very RUDE~ She is pretty..that's about it! avoid Settodeh with a fifty foot pole!

June 4th, 2013

I could not believe how condescending and dismissive Dr. Setoodeh was when I first met her. The rudest doctor I've encountered in LA - and that's saying a lot! She rushed through questions with me and clearly had no interest in my problems/pain I was dealing with. She may be skilled and knowledgeable but her bedside manner is deplorable and she has yet to properly diagnose my illness.

April 16th, 2013

Dr, Setodeh is very knowledgeable with great bedside manners.

March 8th, 2013

terrible follow through

I was referred to Dr Setoodeh from my doctor who also happens to be a family friend of hers. She seems polite and thorough however, when she ordered several lab tests on me her lab tech was unable to write them all down and therefore, did not take all of the ordered tests. The one test I mainly needed to clear me for a procedure already scheduled was also forgotten. Weeks later she calls me on the phone to give me my results and realizes many tests are missing. Rather then telling me she asks me to come in. With my procedure rapidly approaching, she is not able to get the results back in time. It took 3 attempts to get all of the proper tests completed. She even sent a lab tech to my home the 4rth time to collect my blood because she still could not communicate properly with her staff. She failed to follow through in a timely manner and even my doctor was visibly irritated when I updated him. She even left him waiting when he requested the results personally. He said he will not be referring to her any more.

September 19th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!

Dr. Setoodeh is an awesome physician. She is extremely smart and was so nice and pleasant. I was previously being seen at another clinic and wanted to change because the doctor there was always rushed and did not answer my questions. My friend referred me to Dr. Setoodeh and I am very happy to be under her care. I highly recommend her to anyone in need of a rheumatologist.