A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katy Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Wong is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wong
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Wong, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Va Med Center
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy Ka-Lok Wong MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Katy K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Katy Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Katy Wong practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Rheumatologists.