A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katy Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Wong is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Wong, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Wong has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Va Med Center
- Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy Ka-Lok Wong MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Katy K. Wong practice?
- Dr. Katy Wong has 1 office location.
Dr. Katy Wong practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bloomington, IL.
See Bloomington Internists and Bloomington Rheumatologists.