A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Young-Lee is Excellent. Dr. Young-Lee has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Young-Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Young-Lee graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young-Lee has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Campus
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Young-Lee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Katy Young-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Katy C. Young-Lee practice?
Dr. Katy Young-Lee practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Oakland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Young-Lee, Dr. Kathie Young-Lee, Dr. Katheryn Young-Lee, Dr. Karyn Young-Lee, Dr. Kara Young-Lee, Dr. Karin Young-Lee, Dr. Cathryn Young-Lee, Dr. Catrina Young-Lee