A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katy Young-Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katy Young-Lee is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katy Young-Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Young-Lee graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Young-Lee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katy C Young-Lee MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katy C. Young-Lee practice?
- Dr. Katy Young-Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Katy Young-Lee practices Internal Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists.